    On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Martin Mares noted:
    > Hello!
    >> ide-scsi is used and needed but made unsusable.
    > Used maybe, but needed by whom?

    Why, by Joerg of course, with his magic telepathy helmet which enables
    him to tell exactly how long people he doesn't know have been using
    Linux, and lets him determine exactly how broken all patches written by
    other people are without even looking at them, and his great genius
    which enables him to tell exactly how Linux must work (i.e., exactly
    like Solaris), regardless of what any of those fools who actually
    *wrote* it may think.

    How could you possibly think anything else? Nothing else would be
    *rational*. You of course should not respond until you agree with Joerg
    in all matters.

    (I was wondering how Joerg managed to unilaterally impose new licensing
    terms on cdrecord without going through lots of trouble asking all the
    other contributors. I guess I know now: there *are* no other
    contributors, because nobody else can bear to work with him.)

      Last update: 2006-02-17 01:41    [W:0.019 / U:18.584 seconds]