Joerg Schilling schrieb am 2006-02-14:

> Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de> wrote:

> > "If you are unwilling to remove a non cdrecord related bug from the list
> > or if you unable to understand the background, you should ask for help
> > or leave the cdrecord project."
> > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=186099;msg=84
>
> If you don't know the background, stay quiet!

Right, hello everyone, jump at Jörg's command. One, two, ...

> This bug has been moved away from Linux kernel bugs several times.

False. It had never been assigned to the kernel.

> I was requesting to put the bug where it belongs....

I can read, thank you, and the bugreport lacks any evidence as to the
nature of the bug. "where it belongs" are typical fallacies, unless
someone invokes "in dubio pro reo", concludes it's a firmware bug and
closes it.

--
Matthias Andree