    On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:29:02 +0100
    Joerg Schilling <schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

    > When looking at the current discussion, it seems to me that most people
    > here are still not interested in a fix.

    Most people don't see a problem to fix. Your arguments have been roundly
    refuted. On top of which, cdrecord works on Linux just fine already when
    you pass the device node on the command line. There just isn't much
    motivation to pursue a fix for some theoretical problem that doesn't affect
    real users in practice. Since you are the only one who sees this as a huge
    problem you should invest in providing a patch that can be reviewed for
    inclusion.

    Sean

      Last update: 2006-02-13 15:53    [W:0.035 / U:58.960 seconds]