DervishD schrieb am 2006-02-10:

> Hi Joerg :)
> * Joerg Schilling <> dixit:
> > >
> > > Nonsense. The b,t,l addresses are NOT stable (at least for transports
> >
> > Dou you like to verify that you have no clue on SCSI?
> My system is clueless, too! If I write a CD before plugging my
> USB storage device, my CD writer is on 0,0,0. If I plug my USB
> storage device *before* doing any access, my cdwriter is on 1,0,0.
> Pretty stable.

Thanks for answering the question I directed towards Jörg, which proves
Martin Mares's point that b,t,l is not stable.

I think, Martin, too deserves Jörg's apology, and Jörg shouldn't only be
more respectful, but listen to those who know their system better than
he does. (Of course this'll turn into a flame feast how stupid Linux

Matthias Andree