    DervishD schrieb am 2006-02-10:

    > Hi Joerg :)
    > * Joerg Schilling <> dixit:
    > > >
    > > > Nonsense. The b,t,l addresses are NOT stable (at least for transports
    > >
    > > Dou you like to verify that you have no clue on SCSI?
    > My system is clueless, too! If I write a CD before plugging my
    > USB storage device, my CD writer is on 0,0,0. If I plug my USB
    > storage device *before* doing any access, my cdwriter is on 1,0,0.
    > Pretty stable.

    Thanks for answering the question I directed towards Jörg, which proves
    Martin Mares's point that b,t,l is not stable.

    I think, Martin, too deserves Jörg's apology, and Jörg shouldn't only be
    more respectful, but listen to those who know their system better than
    he does. (Of course this'll turn into a flame feast how stupid Linux

    Matthias Andree

      Last update: 2006-02-10 12:58    [W:0.023 / U:0.152 seconds]