    SubjectRe: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright Holders
     || On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 02:12:17 -0200
    || Glauber de Oliveira Costa <> wrote:

    g> So, I think the main point is that free software and Linux has
    g> both to gain being together. And maybe saying no to GPLv3 may be a
    g> too disruptive move. GPLv3 is still a draft. Can't it be discussed
    g> a little among with Linus, some companies representants, and some
    g> guys from fsf?

    Yes, indeed discussing is what FSF has allocated an entire year for.

    While it is possible that this particular criticism was based on a
    misunderstanding, which may be an indicator of need for language
    improvement, all criticism should ideally be put into a comprehensive
    form and submitted through the system.

    If Linus lacks the time to do it himself, maybe some people on this
    list could help gather his points as possible submissions for

    Georg C. F. Greve <>
    Free Software Foundation Europe (
    Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom! (
      Last update: 2006-02-01 16:42    [W:0.023 / U:131.092 seconds]