    SubjectRe: data corruption with nvidia nForce 4 chipsets and IDE/SATA drives
    > The key question is whether this is a HW quirk of the nForce 4 chipset
    > that the kernel can and should be working around? What tests can I run that
    > will help narrow the field of investigation or provide more useful data?

    Really it would need information from Nvidia on the problem, non-problem,
    possible errata and/or chipset flaws. In the absence of that I don't see
    a good way to debug it further than you have already.

      Last update: 2006-12-04 13:47    [W:0.020 / U:49.760 seconds]