    SubjectRe: [KORG] Re: lies about latest -mm kernel
    Willy Tarreau wrote:
    > Just evil suggestion, but if you contact someone else than HP, they
    > might be _very_ interested in taking HP's place and providing whatever
    > you need to get their name on Sun and IBM do such
    > monter machines too. That would not be very kind to HP, but it might
    > help getting hardware faster.

    No, it would not be kind to HP. They have supported us pretty well so
    far, and as a consequence I really want to give them the right of first
    refusal. We're asking for a lot of equipment, and these things take
    time. This is all further complicated right now by the fact that we
    probably won't get our 501(c)3 decision from IRS until mid-2007.

      Last update: 2006-12-26 18:09    [W:0.038 / U:0.072 seconds]