SubjectRe: Temporary random kernel hang

Peter Zijlstra wrote:

> On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 15:07 -0800, seven wrote:
>>
>> Andrew Morton wrote:
>> >
>> > No, I wasn't ignoring you for four days. Please, always do
>> reply-to-all.
>> >

>> I am using nabble's interface to post messages ( www.nabble.com ) and I
>> am
>> not subscribed to the mailing list, so it's possible that this is the
>> cause
>> of the direct mail.
>
> However, all these replies are send to your gmail account, so you
> _could_ just 'reply to all' there, right?
>
> Please do, finding lone responses on lkml is hard.
>

> -

Well, nabble sends an alert mail to my gmail account whenever there is a
reply to the thread I monitor accompanied by a second message that is
'coming' from the author of the reply and a CC to
linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org. So I use gmail only for reading the replays.

In the Reply form used by nabble one can find the following

> This message will be sent to the linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org mailing
> list.

so I assumed that nabble will do proper posting to the mailing list. It
appears that it does not.

I will use gmail with 'Reply to all' from now on in order to post messages.
Sorry for any inconveniences.

Regards,
Horia