    SubjectRe: A proposal; making 2.6.20 a bugfix only version.
    On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 10:52:00 +0100
    Arjan van de Ven <arjan@infradead.org> wrote:

    > Do you have the
    > impression that high quality bug reports on lkml (with this I mean ones
    > where there is sufficient information, which are not a request for
    > support and where the reporter actually answers questions that are asked
    > him) are not getting reasonable attention?

    Yes.

    And why does the report quality matter? If there's insufficient info you
    just ask for more.

    But we all know that and nothing's going to happen so there's really not
    much point in discussing it. I have 270 saved-up-lkml-bug-reports to
    process.