SubjectRe: Problems with mounting filesystems from /dev/hdb (kernel 2.6.18.1)
On 8 Lis, 22:50, Jiri Slaby <jirislaby@gmail.com> wrote:

> -127MB HIGHMEM available.
> +Warning only 896MB will be used.
> +Use a HIGHMEM enabled kernel.
>
> This has nothing to do with your problem, but I recommend you to enable HIGHMEM.

Done. Thanks.

> Sorry, it's not exact diff, but there were some line wraps.

As far as I'm not mistaken disabling timestamps would allow me to make
a precise diff, however I am afraid I would have to download and
recompile kernel sources from Ubuntu repos in order to ensure that the
compiled one is exactly similar to the binary one I'm currently using.

> Which ATA do you use (the prod or experimental)? Post a .config.

.config has been attached. I hope it contains an answer to your
question, because otherwise I wouldn't know where to search for this
information.

Best regards,
Jano
--
Mail jano at stepien com pl
Jabber jano at jabber aster pl

  Last update: 2006-11-08 23:39    [W:0.036 / U:0.068 seconds]