SubjectRe: How to compile module params into kernel?
On Wed, 2006-11-08 21:09:04 +0100, Jesper Juhl <jesper.juhl@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 08/11/06, Joakim Tjernlund <joakim.tjernlund@transmode.se> wrote:

However, that could probably be hacked in easily. We use a similar
approach for VAX, since we're not yet regularly booting off a local
harddisk, but commonly via MOP off the network.

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de +49-172-7608481
Signature of: Ich hatte in letzter Zeit ein bißchen viel Realitycheck.