    SubjectRe: How to compile module params into kernel?
    On Wed, 2006-11-08 21:09:04 +0100, Jesper Juhl <jesper.juhl@gmail.com> wrote:
    > On 08/11/06, Joakim Tjernlund <joakim.tjernlund@transmode.se> wrote:

    However, that could probably be hacked in easily. We use a similar
    approach for VAX, since we're not yet regularly booting off a local
    harddisk, but commonly via MOP off the network.

    MfG, JBG

    --
    Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de +49-172-7608481
    Signature of: Ich hatte in letzter Zeit ein bißchen viel Realitycheck.

      Last update: 2006-11-08 21:17    [W:0.022 / U:1.816 seconds]