SubjectRe: [patch -mm] net namespace: empty framework
On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 07:01:03PM +0100, Daniel Lezcano wrote:
> Kirill Korotaev wrote:
> >Cedric,
> >
> >Dmitry Mishin and Daniel Lezcano are working together on the full
> >network namespace incorporating both needs of OpenVZ and VServer/IBM.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Kirill
> Kirill,
> We will need this framework to move the network isolation code to the
> ns_proxy/net_namespace structure. So if Cedric gives us a empty
> framework it is fine, except if someone does not agree with it...

no problem here, but I think we will need another one,
or some smart way to do the network isolation (layer 3)
for the network namespace (as alternative to the layer 2
approach) ...

as they are both complementary in some way, I'm not sure
a single space will suffice ...