SubjectRe: 2.6.19-rc3-mm1 -- missing network adaptors

>>> Even with CONFIG_SYSFS_DEPRECATED enabled? For some reason I'm guessing
>>> that you missed that suggestion a while back...
>> Yes - Enabling CONFIG_SYSFS_DEPRECATED didn't help.
>
> Ok, you are correct, for a stupid reason, this option didn't correctly
> work for a range of device types (I can get into the gory details if
> anyone really cares...)
>
> I've now fixed this up, and a few other bugs that I kept tripping on
> (which others also hit), and have refreshed my tree so that the next -mm
> will be much better in this area.
>
> If the problem persists (and I've built a zillion different kernels in
> different configurations today testing to make sure it doesn't), please
> let me know.
>
> I can post updated patches here if people want them.
>
> thanks for everyone's patience, I appreciated it.

Thanks for fixing this up. If you could post a diff somewhere against
either mainline or -mm, would make it easy to run through
test.kernel.org before you wake up tommorow ;-)

Thanks,

M.

  Last update: 2006-11-02 06:31    [W:0.673 / U:0.144 seconds]