    SubjectRe: Basic support for siemens sx1
    * Pavel Machek <pavel@ucw.cz> [061118 02:38]:
    > Hi!
    >
    > > * Pavel Machek <pavel@ucw.cz> [061116 19:04]:
    > > > From: Vladimir Ananiev <vovan888@gmail.com>
    > > >
    > > > This adds basic support for Siemens SX1. More patches are available,
    > > > with video driver, mixer, and serial ports working. That is enough to
    > > > do gsm calls with right userland.
    > >
    > > Cool.
    >
    > :-)
    >
    > > > It would be nice to get basic patches merged to the -omap tree... do
    > > > they look ok?
    > >
    > > Yeah, looks good, except for the i2c part. Is Sofia really a TI PCF8574
    > > i2c chip? In that case it could use the gpioexpander code.
    > >
    > > Anyways, let's plan on pushing this to linux-omap tree, then do the
    > > changes for gpioexpander, and send that upstream too.
    >
    > Works for me. I'll check with google to find out what sofia really is.

    OK, I've pushed to linux-omap after separating USB and MMC code into
    separate patches. Also did a bit more tabifying on the code.

    BTW, PCF8574 .pdf is available on TI's site.

    Regards,

    Tony

      Last update: 2006-11-18 02:03    [W:0.021 / U:1.628 seconds]