SubjectRe: Basic support for siemens sx1
* Pavel Machek <pavel@ucw.cz> [061118 02:38]:
> Hi!
>
> > * Pavel Machek <pavel@ucw.cz> [061116 19:04]:
> > > From: Vladimir Ananiev <vovan888@gmail.com>
> > >
> > > This adds basic support for Siemens SX1. More patches are available,
> > > with video driver, mixer, and serial ports working. That is enough to
> > > do gsm calls with right userland.
> >
> > Cool.
>
> :-)
>
> > > It would be nice to get basic patches merged to the -omap tree... do
> > > they look ok?
> >
> > Yeah, looks good, except for the i2c part. Is Sofia really a TI PCF8574
> > i2c chip? In that case it could use the gpioexpander code.
> >
> > Anyways, let's plan on pushing this to linux-omap tree, then do the
> > changes for gpioexpander, and send that upstream too.
>
> Works for me. I'll check with google to find out what sofia really is.

OK, I've pushed to linux-omap after separating USB and MMC code into
separate patches. Also did a bit more tabifying on the code.

BTW, PCF8574 .pdf is available on TI's site.

Regards,

Tony

  Last update: 2006-11-18 02:03    [W:0.177 / U:0.920 seconds]