SubjectRe: [Linux-fbdev-devel] fbmem: is bootup logo broken for monochrome LCD ?
On 11/12/06, James Simmons <jsimmons@infradead.org> wrote:

> > I'm trying to display the bootup logo on a monochrome LCD (1 bit per
> > pixel). I had to hack fbmem.c in a couple of place to make it
> > works. I'm wondering now if these changes are correct since I'm not
> > familiar with this code. Could anybody take a look and tell me ?
>
> There are quite a few bugs in the code. I have a patch I have been working
> on for some time. The patch does the following:

I'd like to give your patch a try but have some trouble to apply it
cleanly. Care to resend it ?

> I.
> Merge slow_imageblit and color_imageblit into one function.
> II.
> The same code works on both big endian and little endian machines

Does this suppose to fix this issue I encountered:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=116315548626875&w=2

Thanks
--
Franck