    SubjectRe: incorrect taint of ndiswrapper
    Hi,

    if that can help, the problem with the undefined syms in ndiswrapper is
    that the module was tainted, and couldnt get EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL'd
    __create_workqueue...

    I applied Chase patch...everything goes.

    In my opinion i would avoid tainting ndiswrapper.

    Gianluca