SubjectRe: exclusive cpusets broken with cpu hotplug
> Anyone would like to fix it up?

Hotplug is not high on my priority list.

I do what I can in my spare time to avoid having cpusets or hotplug
break each other.

Besides, I'm not sure I'd be able. I've gotten to the point where I am
confident I can make simple changes at the edges, such as mimicing the
sched domain side affects of the cpu_exclusive flag with my new
sched_domain flag. But that's near the current limit of my sched domain
writing skills.

I won't rest till it's the best ...
Programmer, Linux Scalability
Paul Jackson <> 1.925.600.0401