    SubjectRe: Why the DOS has many ntfs read and write driver,but the linux can't for a long time
    On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 12:07 +0300, Yaroslav Rastrigin wrote:
    > Hi, Eric,
    > On 9 January 2006 11:06, Erik Andersen wrote:
    > > On Mon Jan 09, 2006 at 03:54:24PM +0800, Boxer Gnome wrote:
    > > > and the dos ntfs driver was not released by the MS offical.So,what' wrong?
    > > >
    > > > Somebody who can explain this ?
    > >
    > > Sure, thats easy. You havn't paid Anton and Richard to quit
    > > their jobs to work full time on finishing full linux ntfs
    > > support. It is really quite amazing how many "linux can't do foo"
    > > type problems could be quickly solved by sending large amounts of
    > > money to the right people.
    > Could or would you be so kind to provide at least moderately complete pricelist ? Whom and how much should I pay to have correct support for
    > intel graphics chipset, 2200BG Wi-Fi, complete suspend-to-disk/suspend-to-ram and to get an overall performance boost ?

    You do understand that most of these types of problem are due to
    incomplete hardware specs, and that no amount of money thrown at the
    developers can help - you need to talk to the vendors.

      Last update: 2006-01-09 14:58    [W:0.029 / U:16.756 seconds]