SubjectRe: [RFC] why all the patches get messed up here!!!
On 1/6/06, Nauman Tahir <nauman.tahir@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/5/06, Arlen Christian Mart Cuss <celtic@sairyx.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This list is also for discussing the patches and their effects, so other
> > developers can see them clearly and take a look!
> >
> > - Arlen.
> >
> You are right Arlen but what irritates me is when I login here there
> is a long list of PATCHES and i have to move all those without reading
> them because I no its going to address very specific issue. I still

Well, some of us do read those patches, or at least a subset of them.
Also, often a patch posted to the list serves as a startingpoint for
discussion.

> think Patches should be moved to some other archive.

I disagree. If you don't want to see the patches, then filter them out
at your end, there's a nice solution :)

--
Jesper Juhl <jesper.juhl@gmail.com>