SubjectRe: What's Happening with Reiser 4?
Hi,

> I haven't heard any Reiser4 news lately. What's happening with that?
> Will it ever be merged?
I am not the r4 spokesman but I can say what I recorded lately.

I think r4 folks are still working on Christoph's suggestions that include
changes required for the code to be merged.

Some of those changes made the code unstable a bit and those issues were
and some still are being adressed I think.

The r4 mailing list is kind of silent lately but there were a few important
"fixed now" reports from a couple of users.

Maybe someone from namesys could elaborate on their short-term plans.

Best regards,
Maciej Soltysiak

  Last update: 2006-01-06 00:02    [W:2.194 / U:0.540 seconds]