SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Linux Kernel Useful Patches (2.4)
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Willy Tarreau wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> after some discussions with some people, I made available a collection of
> useful patches for kernel 2.4. There are only a dozen of patches right
> now, but it's very easy to add more. Amongst those patches can be found
> some drivers, security enhancements, polling optimisations, gcc4 fixes,
> VM optimisations, etc... Links to the original sites as well as a local
> mirror are provided.
>
> They are classified by categories and can easily be found in more than
> one category. I plan to add many more patches such as ACL, squashfs,
> preempt, netdev-random, patch-o-matic, etc... when I have the time, and
> possibly start the same work for 2.6 (everything has been prepared in
> order to make it easy too).
>
> If there are patches you frequently use and wish to be added there,
> feel free to send a link and description.

My wish:

3ware 9xxx SATA-RAID support (is CONFIG_SCSI_3W_9XXX in 2.6)

http://www.amcc.com

Thomas

--
Thomas Vögtle email: thomas@voegtle-clan.de
----- http://www.voegtle-clan.de/thomas ------

  Last update: 2006-01-30 15:35    [W:0.072 / U:1.424 seconds]