    SubjectRe: [patch 0/6] -stable review
    On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, Greg KH wrote:

    > This is the start of the stable review cycle for the release.
    > There are 6 patches in this series, all will be posted as a response to
    > this one. If anyone has any issues with these being applied, please let
    > us know. If anyone is a maintainer of the proper subsystem, and wants
    > to add a signed-off-by: line to the patch, please respond with it.

    Please correct me if I'm wrong here, but aren't we supposed to stop doing
    this for the 2.6.14 release now that 2.6.15 is out?

    Quantum Linux Laboratories, LLC.
    ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology

    "The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply
    social values more noble than mere monetary profit." - FDR

      Last update: 2006-01-29 05:33    [W:0.026 / U:7.872 seconds]