    On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, Joerg Schilling wrote:

    > wrote:
    > > And you know what? I really don't give a flying <fornicate> in a rolling donut
    > > what FreeBSD calls the device. If I did, I'd have installed FreeBSD. But I
    > It has been mentioned here many times, you only need to read it.
    > FreeBSD comes with a T-10 (SCSI) compliant CAM interface that uses a multiplex
    > device and dev=b,t,l to address the devices. This is true for _all_ kind of
    > SCSI devices and thus includes ATAPI transport.

    Is CAM relevant at all for ATAPI, USB, IEEE1394, parport and other
    transports? Where is the link between ATAPI's SCSI/MMC command set and
    SCSI CAM standard applying to ATAPI devices? (File name of the standard
    or latest draft and chapter is sufficient.)

    Matthias Andree

      Last update: 2006-01-28 00:30    [W:0.021 / U:1.360 seconds]