    On Jan 27, 2006, at 08:15:02, Joerg Schilling wrote:
    > Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu wrote:
    >> And you know what? I really don't give a flying <fornicate> in a
    >> rolling donut what FreeBSD calls the device. If I did, I'd have
    >> installed FreeBSD.
    >
    > It has been mentioned here many times, you only need to read it.
    >
    > FreeBSD comes with [desc of freebsd SCSI].

    Jörg, can you read English properly? Did you read what he wrote at
    *ALL*? This is EXACTLY why people have been flaming you on this
    list. He just wrote in sufficiently graphic detail how he doesn't
    care what FreeBSD does. You promptly replied with a description of
    FreeBSD. ARE YOU READING WHAT WE TYPE?!?!?!

    This is it, I give up; you cannot have a reasonable discussion on
    this list and therefore are only contributing to the noise. Plonk!

    Cheers,
    Kyle Moffett

      Last update: 2006-01-27 15:12    [W:4.686 / U:0.004 seconds]