SubjectRe: [RFC] VM: I have a dream...
El Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:05:41 -0600,
Ram Gupta <ram.gupta5@gmail.com> escribió:

> Linux also supports multiple swap files . But these are more

There're in fact a "dynamic swap" tool which apparently
does what mac os x do: http://dynswapd.sourceforge.net/

However, I doubt the approach is really useful. If you need that much
swap space, you're going well beyond the capabilities of the machine.
In fact, I bet that most of the cases of machines needing too much
memory will be because of bugs in the programs and OOM'ing would be
a better solution.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans