Subjectbusiness contact for gold and diamonds
Date
Dear Sir,

I am the younger brother of the former military leader in Sierra leone.Major
Johnnypaul Koroma.During his brief tenure in office he used his office to
involve in good mining operations in Gold and diamonds,and he was able to
accummulate about 12,000 carats of Diamonds and 2,000 kilos of Gold.,with
the total estimated value of USD20,000,000 (twenty million
dollars).Unfortunately he has been declared wanted by the special court in
Sierra leone,but he is nowhere to be found.We have therefore decided to find
reliable buyers or agents who will help us to sell these goods and use the
money to open accounts in Europe or USA and invest in good business and
purchase houses.We have decided to offer 20% of the total sales to an
honest person who will help us to sell these goods.
Upon your respounse to this mail i will attach in my second mail the photos
of the Gold and diamonds.We will appreciate it if you will handle this
business confidentially.
Please reply me immediately for more details.

Yours sincerely,
karim koroma

  Last update: 2006-01-12 04:51    [W:0.030 / U:0.032 seconds]