SubjectRe: swsusp
Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

>> I see it as a good thing it hasen't ben included in the kernel tree
>> -
>

> Strange...
> Since documentation available in site and in
> Documentation/power/suspend2.txt.
>
> And that many people with laptops uses it...
>
> But everyone with his problems :)
>
> Alon.

all of that assumes that the kernel boots not one word about kernel
configuration
(as far as what may interfeaf with it working it dosen't say wether or
not it needs swsusp
turned on I tryed it with swsusp on and off same thing )
not one word about troble shooting the olny thing about it that did work
for me was that
the patch applyed to the 2.6.13 kernel source I can't even get the
kernel to build with
swsusp2 turned off on a patched kernel source

this is veary veary alpha it compiles and thats as far as I can get with it

OK it works for you I'm not willing to put anymore effort in to it

  Last update: 2005-09-10 00:29    [W:0.036 / U:0.024 seconds]