    SubjectRe: [linux-usb-devel] RFC drivers/usb/storage/libusual
    Pete Zaitcev wrote:
    > Patch is attached. I would like someone to look it over and challenge it.
    > The thing looks too complex to me, but I see no other way. Anyone?

    OK, so I'm not very familiar with a lot of the code affected here, but
    since it diddles with unusual_devs, I feel I should chime in. But I'll
    chime in with a question. ;)

    A quick look over the patch shows that there are now two kinds of
    unusual_dev entries: unusual_dev() and unusual_dev_fl(), where the
    latter is for entries that don't need to specify SC or PR (i.e., just
    had US_SC_DEVICE, US_PR_DEVICE in them). While I think that's a
    reasonable change, it's not clear to me why that's useful to the rest of
    the patch, or it's just making unusual_devs.h artificially shorter?

    --
    Phil Dibowitz phil@ipom.com
    Freeware and Technical Pages Insanity Palace of Metallica

    - Benjamin Franklin, 1759

      Last update: 2005-09-30 09:11    [W:0.021 / U:0.084 seconds]