SubjectRe: I request inclusion of SAS Transport Layer and AIC-94xx into the kernel

Luben Tuikov wrote:
> Hardware folks needs to work with software folks and
> software folks need to work with hardware folks.
>
> This is what makes good design.

This is so true, and so often overlooked when hardware is being designed
and built. A lot of it can be attributed to mismanagement and bad
communication between departments ... But, that's the drawback of the
corporate system

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans