SubjectRe: I request inclusion of SAS Transport Layer and AIC-94xx into the kernel
Date
Linus Torvalds <torvalds@osdl.org> writes:

> On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
>>
>> Dude, that document is written in a very tongue-in-cheek style.
>
> True, true. But sometimes you can say painful truths more easily if you do
> it as a joke. Most of the ManagementStyle document is perfectly valid.

Yes, I thought I understood it when I read it first, but I later
realized that my understanding was very superficial.

When I re-read it now, I cannot help chuckling, remembering how
you kept saying "go wild", "make it so", "That is good, but it
strikes me that there is no fundamental reason to limit
ourselves to ..." on the git list ;-).

  Last update: 2005-09-30 03:59    [W:0.113 / U:0.072 seconds]