SubjectSys fs
Date
Hello,
As far as I know all network drivers are automatically shown in
/sys/class/net;
But what to do if I want my kobject which is in my char driver appears in
/sys/class/net?
I am writing char driver which control some features on a switching device.
My kobject appears in directly in /sys directory because I set kobject
parent and kset to NULL.
But I need to move it to the net directory. I have read the book Linux
Device Drivers and searched web, but I have not found way how to acquire
pointers to ksets created by another drivers and how to connect to net
class.

Thanks for all suggestions.

  Last update: 2005-09-27 14:25    [W:0.027 / U:0.132 seconds]