    SubjectRe: I request inclusion of reiser4 in the mainline kernel
    Thanks a lot for the roundless attacks, but I'm done.

    I'll stop helping you to review stuff because it's just totally pointless,
    you ignore most of the review anyway and start personal attacks.

    Please find someone else to review your code for inclusion, that can stand
    beeing attacked everytime they write an email. Before you should probably
    fix up various bits I wrote up and especialy make sure to get rid of
    all duplication of generic I/O code or explain in detail why you need it
    and fix your own implementations.

    And next time you request review request and inclusion please use nicer
    words than 'I request inclusion'. There's no right to get code included
    in the kernel tree, it's a honor.

      Last update: 2005-09-19 11:05    [W:0.044 / U:19.356 seconds]