SubjectRe: I request inclusion of reiser4 in the mainline kernel
Date
Enough with the "It works for me" arguments!!!  Seriously!!!  Yes, we
know, it works for some people, but not for others. There are a
billion factors. If you have a technical argument, technical point,
useful detailed bug report, patch, etc to make, do so, but otherwise
SHUT UP!!!

I'm interested in doing productive code-review so we can get the
sucker into the kernel at some point (yes, it will almost certainly
happen eventually), but with all the bitching and non-technical
rhetoric going on, some of you people are really wasting a lot of our
time when we're trying to converse usefully with Hans about code-
related issues. If you don't have something _productive_ to say on
the thread, don't post!

Can we keep the Reiser4 S/N ratio at a manageable level, please?

Cheers,
Kyle Moffett

--
I lost interest in "blade servers" when I found they didn't throw
knives at people who weren't supposed to be in your machine room.