SubjectRe: Spam Filtering for Kernel mailing list

Kyle Moffett wrote:

> On Sep 18, 2005, at 16:01:19, Marc Perkel wrote:
>
>> [spam]
>

> We already have a very nice spam filter, otherwise a _lot_ of crap
> would get through. Sadly, it didn't manage to delete this, though.
> Plonk!
>
> Cheers,
> Kyle Moffett
>
> --
> Unix was not designed to stop people from doing stupid things,
> because that would also stop them from doing clever things.
> -- Doug Gwyn

Well - the reason I'm making the offer is that I'm catching spam that is
getting into this list so the spam filter that is already on this list
isn't doing a very good job. And my offer is free and genuine and not
spam. I have the most advanced spam filter on the planet and I can fix
the problem.

--
Marc Perkel - marc@perkel.com

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com