    SubjectRe: Spam Filtering for Kernel mailing list

    Kyle Moffett wrote:

    > On Sep 18, 2005, at 16:01:19, Marc Perkel wrote:
    >> [spam]
    > We already have a very nice spam filter, otherwise a _lot_ of crap
    > would get through. Sadly, it didn't manage to delete this, though.
    > Plonk!
    > Cheers,
    > Kyle Moffett
    > --
    > Unix was not designed to stop people from doing stupid things,
    > because that would also stop them from doing clever things.
    > -- Doug Gwyn
    Well - the reason I'm making the offer is that I'm catching spam that is
    getting into this list so the spam filter that is already on this list
    isn't doing a very good job. And my offer is free and genuine and not
    spam. I have the most advanced spam filter on the planet and I can fix
    the problem.

    Marc Perkel -

    Spam Filter:
    My Blog:

      Last update: 2005-09-19 01:35    [W:0.019 / U:68.556 seconds]