SubjectRe: [RFC] subclasses in sysfs to solve world peace
Lee Revell wrote

> BTW the rate of kernel development is just insane these days, even
> compared to a year ago. It's quite encouraging. At this rate we're
> going to leave the "competition" in the dust.

no kidding, it wasn't that long ago that complete rc patches were just a
couple meg, now the rc patch _changelog_ is 1.4MB

I know, part of this is due to the 'merge it all in the first two weeks'
approach, but even so WOW!!

David Lang
-- C.A.R. Hoare