    SubjectRe: New lockless pagecache
    Hi Nick,

    I have collected performance numbers for the lock less page cache
    patch on the AIM - IO test.
    The performance numbers are collected for 1-100 tasks 1-50 tasks and
    90-100 tasks both for with and without your patch. This was done on
    2.6.13 kernel.
    There's definite improvement when the tasks are small i.e ~50-70. But
    when the tasks go beyond 80, we see a large performance dip.
    I again profiled the 90-100 runs with spinlock's inlined, but couldn't
    understand the reason behind the performance difference.

    Please find attached the performance numbers as well as the oprofile logs.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Alok