SubjectMail From: Mr. Igor Filippenko
Date
Dear Sir,

I represent a top company executive in Russia. My name
is Igor Filippenko and I am the Personal Accountant to
the organization I have a very sensitive and private
offer from this top executive to ask for your
partnership to re-profile some offshore investment
funds worth over US$200,000,000 (Two Hundred Million
United States Dollars). I am constrained however to
withold most of the details for now. But in summary the
invested funds are in a bank in western Europe, we need
to terminate this investments and re-profile the funds
over to you for certain reasons. This is due to the
major shake ups and on going economic re-structuring
policy in Russia presently. This is a legitimate
transaction, if we are agreed on the terms you will be
paid 10% for "re-profiling and subsequent management of
the funds" . If you are interested, please write back
by email to:

igor_filippenko@igorfil.com

Provide me with your trusted personal telephone numbers
and email address and I will give you further details.
Please keep this close to your chest as much as
possible; we cannot afford any political problems.
Write me back. I look forward to it.
Best regards,

Igor Filippenko (Mr.)

  Last update: 2005-09-13 23:29    [W:0.028 / U:0.216 seconds]