SubjectRE: HOW to handle partitions on SD Card in the driver?
Dear Russell,

This driver I am specking about is in the maintenance phase and it is
fully developed.
I am registering it as a BLOCK driver and it works fine.

Do we need to use the interfaces provided in driver/mmc to support the
SD/MMC partition support in the driver?

If so, Can you give a brief note on how to use them?

Give you give me access to a document or some stuff that gives me idea
about rendering partition support on these Block devices.

Thanks & Regards,
Mukund Jampala

King