    SubjectRe: isa0060/serio0 problems -WAS- Re: Asus MB and 2.6.12 Problems
    I'll use bugzilla to report any problems with 2.6.13-rc6.

    But since I've included the "usb-handoff" option at boot time,
    all my problems (except the long dhcp/eth0 connect time) are
    now gone. Right now I'm using 2.6.13-rc5.

    I understand the need to pinpoint the kernel version, but the
    "usb-handoff" option has even corrected some problems that
    started in linux-2.4.x. For example, my PS/2 mouse now functions
    normally. It has not worked with this motherboard since some time
    in the 2.4.x series. Also, my keyboard lights were malfunctioning
    under X-Window since early 2.6.x, but with the "usb-handoff" option
    they are working normally now.

    If I had known about the "usb-handoff" option earlier, this thread
    probalby would not even have come into existence. As long as "usb-handoff"
    keeps working, I would consider the issue closed.

    Frank Peters

    On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:28:12 -0700
    Andrew Morton <akpm@osdl.org> wrote:

    > Frank, if any problems remain in 2.6.13-rc6 could you please raise new
    > bugzilla.kernel.org records for them? That way poor old me will be able to
    > keep tabs on progress more easily.
    >
    > (It's especially important to identify the most recent kernel version which
    > didn't have a particular bug)
    >
    > Thanks.

      Last update: 2005-08-05 05:14    [W:0.040 / U:0.628 seconds]