SubjectRe: Ignore disabled ROM resources at setup

> I was reading the status out of the PCI config space to account for
> our friend X which enables ROMs without informing the OS. With X
> around PCI config space can get out of sync with the kernel
> structures.

Well, X isn't supposed to keep the ROM enabled is it ? besides, most of
the time, the kernel code will be run at boot. I think we shouldn't care
here. If X does the wrong thing, it will eventually break but it
shouldn't break in the "normal" case and it will ultimately be fixed
(finger crossed) by R7.1

Ben.

  Last update: 2005-08-30 07:02    [W:0.068 / U:3.148 seconds]