SubjectRe: We also need to get rid of verify_area in entry.S
Jesper,

Thanks for the patches. I'll take a look at the entry.S one and will
pass it along to Andres, and will incorporate the signal.c patch.

I am currently working on the system call interface and am removing the
non-rt signal calls, so the signal.c patch probably doesn't apply
cleanly anymore.

Thanks,
~Chris

Jesper Juhl wrote:
> In addition to the patch I sent a few minutes ago, there's one last reference
> to verify_area left in xtensa. It's in arch/xtensa/kernel/entry.S, and I'm
> going to need your help to get rid of that one since that code is over my head
> and I assume that the naive approach below would just break it :

  Last update: 2005-08-29 20:25    [W:0.050 / U:0.056 seconds]