SubjectRe: [patch] suspend: update warnings
Pavel Machek wrote:

> "Known problematic" modules are; be sure to unload them before
> suspend:
> - DRI being used (3D acceleration)

sometimes, not always. Also, this equals "reboot instead of suspend,
please" since if i have to restart X i'd rather reboot instead.
Many people are successfull in using DRI with suspend, even running 3D
Apps while suspend works now. Of course, for troubleshooting it is ok to
keep DRI off the picture, but usually suspend works fine with DRI

--
Stefan Seyfried \ "I didn't want to write for pay. I
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices \ wanted to be paid for what I write."