Subject[OOPS] ANSI/IEEE 802.2 LLC type 2 Support
Hi,

Today my firewall just up and oopsed after about a month of uptime.

It has to be something new that was introduced to my lan or so since
it's the local interface that oopsed... I generally don't care about
this part but i thought that it might be good to inform you guys.

The option mentioned in the subject is the only thing my other boxes
don't have (ie all other boxes has just about the same kernel config)
and judging from the Call trace i assumed it was that.

The oops message was captured using a digital camera (and yes that
monitor is dirty =))
http://pomac.netswarm.net/misc/kernel-panic.jpg

PS. I could recreate the oops severaltimes until i put eth1 down, but i
haven't been able to since then (switched to rc7 without the LLC
option).
DS.
--
Ian Kumlien <pomac () vapor ! com> -- http://pomac.netswarm.net

  Last update: 2005-08-27 23:47    [W:0.029 / U:0.252 seconds]