    Subjectconfidential
    Dear sir/madam,
    do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not
    meet your personal ethics.i will introduce myself as viera ford, a
    staff in the accounts management section of a well-known bank here in
    the south africa.one of our accounts with holding balance of(thirty
    million british dollars) has been dormant and has not been operated for
    the past 4 years.from my investigations and confirmations, the owner of
    this account a foreigner by name
    austin martins died in august 2000
    and since then nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this
    money because he has no family members who are aware of the existence
    of neither the account nor the funds.
    also information from
    the national immigration states that he was also single on entry into
    the sa.i have secretly discussed this matter with some of the bank
    officials and we have agreed to find a reliable foreign partner to deal
    with. we thus propose to do business with you, standing in as the next
    of kin of these funds from the deceased and funds released to you after
    due processes have been followed.
    this transaction is totally free
    of risk and troubles as the fund is a legitimate and does not originate
    from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act. on your
    interest, let me hear from you.
    regards,
    viera

      Last update: 2005-08-27 00:31    [W:0.036 / U:1.564 seconds]