SubjectInitramfs and TMPFS!

>I'm not subscribed to the list and I use lynx and a small mda
>called msmtp, so I know it's awkward (perhaps mostly for me).
>>People seem to be CCing you, can't you reply to the message you
>>receive that way? That's how everyone else who doesn't subscribe
>>gets along...
>>Anyway, if you insist on sending things manually, you could add the
>>correct References and/or In-Reply-To headers by had as well.

That free email-address <robotti@godmail.com> doesn't seem to be working,
so I haven't gotten any mail there in awhile.

I have another email address that does work, but I have no interface to it.

I can download mail using fetchmail and read/reply using mutt, perhaps
that would do.

This is the good email-address: <dwilson24@nyc.rr.com>

  Last update: 2005-08-25 21:35    [W:0.030 / U:0.088 seconds]