SubjectLinux, Good offers of work. Work of a ho use
Dear Sir/Madam.

Are you really looking for job?

One of the biggest Finance Company of East Europe is glad to offer
excellent work providing real money to you!! No need to invest or buy
products in order to work with us.

No money to start?

About us:

Real Capitalz Finance Company, Lithuania was founded in 1995 by a team
antiquities experts. By now our company has grown from a small company
with 7 employees to an international group with several representative
offices in different countries of the world. Nowadays we are not just
selling and buying antiques, but are also dealing with organizations of
international exhibitions, seminars, tours and many other things. For

Our vacancies:

Now clients of our company conduct financial operations all over the
including Australia, but due to sufficient perfection in Banking
we have some difficulties in translation and reorganization of our
business, therefore we are planning to open branches in which we
Australians. Now we are looking for financial assistants who will be
responsible to accept payments from our clients. At this moment we
and offer work at home, after opening offices in Australia, you will
an opportunity for working in our offices as well.

Today we are looking for financial assistants that will be
accept payments from clients through bank transfer, because of
imperfection of bank system. Australian partners of our clients have
difficulties with sending bank translations and cheques to East Europe.
You can make 10 % commission from every transfer you will receive
relative to our business. The rest needs to be transferred to our
company's representative by Western Union; all Western Union fees are
by us. On average you will be making 2,000 US Dollars per week.

We believe that you can get good future and achievements in our
If our offer is interesting to you, please feel free in sending a mail
our HR office. For more information our crew of Human Resources is
to answer all your questions.

If you are ready to begin work with us do make registration on the site
and receive your personal account from our site. After registration
us on the site we will send you an e-mail contract during 24 hours and
shall start to work with you at once. Please go

Best Regards
WorldWide Company Lithuania

  Last update: 2005-08-21 14:34    [W:0.048 / U:1.828 seconds]