SubjectRe: HDAPS, Need to park the head for real
On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 11:34 -0400, Lee Revell wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 09:25 -0600, Alejandro Bonilla Beeche wrote:
> > We are currently almost there with hdaps. We are thinking how we should
> > make things and have made most of the decesions. We still need help from
> > anyone that might know about this. Please, if you can think of anything,
> > let us know.
> >
> Please don't start a new thread for every little HDAPS issue. It will
> make it impossible to follow the development for archive users. This
> should have been a followup to the previous thread.
> Lee

Sorry, the problem is that this IS the main *issue*, if we can figure
this out, we can go from there and get this working.

if we should either use sysfs or not.

This one is hopefully the last thread about this subject regarding
driver making.

Hopefully we can get an answer? ;-)