SubjectRe: kernel workqueue -max name length
Hi,

any explanation about the 10 chars limit for kernel workqueue name ?

another question: why is the name length test managed by BUG_ON ?
returning a NULL workqueue is done in the next test (failed kmalloc for wq)...

Anyway, this can explain some issues when loading some SCSI drivers modules.

hope that somebody knows...

--
Frederic TEMPORELLI