    Subject2.6VMM, uClinux, & Comedi
    I managed to successfully cross-compile Comedi for the Coldfire uClinux 2.6,
    however it has several unresolved symbols when I try to load it.

    comedi: Unknown symbol pgd_offset_k
    comedi: Unknown symbol pmd_none
    comedi: Unknown symbol remap_page_range
    comedi: Unknown symbol pte_present
    comedi: Unknown symbol pte_offset_kernel
    comedi: Unknown symbol VMALLOC_VMADDR
    comedi: Unknown symbol pte_page

    Apparently uClinux isn't implementing these paged memory functions,which
    kind of makes sense, but I'm a little fuzzy on what the nommu code is
    supposed to be doing exactly, and I couldn't find any documentation on what
    these functions are doing in the vanilla 2.6 kernel.
    Has anyone else been down this road before?
    I found Mel Gorman's Thesis on the 2.4 mm functions, but I couldn't find most
    of these symbols in it.
    It's looking like the 2.6 mm stuff is still pretty undocumented, any links to
    documentation (or short text explanations)would be appreciated.

    thx.
    NZG.

      Last update: 2005-08-01 15:23    [W:0.033 / U:0.064 seconds]