Subject2.6VMM, uClinux, & Comedi
I managed to successfully cross-compile Comedi for the Coldfire uClinux 2.6,
however it has several unresolved symbols when I try to load it.

comedi: Unknown symbol pgd_offset_k
comedi: Unknown symbol pmd_none
comedi: Unknown symbol remap_page_range
comedi: Unknown symbol pte_present
comedi: Unknown symbol pte_offset_kernel
comedi: Unknown symbol VMALLOC_VMADDR
comedi: Unknown symbol pte_page

Apparently uClinux isn't implementing these paged memory functions,which
kind of makes sense, but I'm a little fuzzy on what the nommu code is
supposed to be doing exactly, and I couldn't find any documentation on what
these functions are doing in the vanilla 2.6 kernel.
Has anyone else been down this road before?
I found Mel Gorman's Thesis on the 2.4 mm functions, but I couldn't find most
of these symbols in it.
It's looking like the 2.6 mm stuff is still pretty undocumented, any links to
documentation (or short text explanations)would be appreciated.

thx.
NZG.