SubjectRe: [Hdaps-devel] Re: [ltp] IBM HDAPS Someone interested? (Accelerometer)
On Sun, 2005-07-03 at 21:42 +0200, Jesper Juhl wrote:
> Henrik: Are you planning on doing more work on this? I ask since it
> seems we are duplicating effort atm. I think we should instead pool
> our resources and work on just one implementation (don't know if
> you've seen mine, but it's in the lkml archives earlier in this
> thread).

No need to duplicate effort.

> What are your plans? Got any suggestions on how we should proceed?
> Personally I just want to end up with a working driver and I don't
> care much if we use your work or mine as a starting point.

I'd love to be able to work on this driver, but unfortunately it seem
IBM did not put any accelerometers in the X31, which is what I have
available for testing.

I keep getting 0x01 and 0x80 from the first latch check instead of 0x0.
So unless someone wants to sponsor me an X41... ;)

> Great, nice to see that something seems to be working. :-)

Yes, good to hear.

Sincerely,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@gentoo.org>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd[unhandled content-type:application/pgp-signature]

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans